Buying Bitcoins in Canada is easier than ever! Follow these 8 efficient ways and learn how to buy Bitcoin with a credit card!
So, you are interested in buying Bitcoins Canada? Even though buying Bitcoins can be a little bit trickier and expensive when compared to the local bank transfers, there are no other options. But, you have nothing to worry about, as we are here to help you learn how to buy Bitcoins.
There are 8 different Bitcoin exchanges in Canada and they all allow you to purchase Bitcoins directly with your credit card.
All you need to do is pick a preferred Bitcoin exchange or trading service:
- xCoins P2P Bitcoin Lending – By using this service, you could easily buy Bitcoins with your credit card, bank account or PayPal. The fees vary by transaction.
- eToro Social Crypto Trading – They copy the trades of the most popular cryptocurrency investors. The payment methods you could use to buy Bitcoins are credit card, bank transfer, and PayPal.
- VirWox – Another great currency exchange you could use to buy Bitcoins Cana. This is one of the oldest currency exchanges in the market. The fees vary by transaction and the payments methods you can use to buy Bitcoins are Skrill, PayPal, uKash, and paysafecard.
- Paxful Bitcoin Marketplace – This is a service that connects the bitcoin sellers with the bitcoin buyers through peer-to-peer marketplace that accept cash and other options such as PayPal, Western Union, and etc.
- Indacoin Cryptocurrency Exchange – You can use your credit or debit card to buy Bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies. The best thing about using this service is that you don’t need to verify your identity.
- Changely Crypto-to-crypto Exchange – A great option for those interested in exchanging Bitcoin cash, as well as, Bitcoin Gold. Some of the payment methods are EUR, USD, and other 35 cryptos. The fees are 0.5% + additional networking fees.
- LocalBitcoins P2P Exchange – With this peer-to-peer Bitcoin exchange service, you are able to trade fiat currency for Bitcoins online or in person. They offer wide delivery options and have pretty competitive fees. There is 1% commission for each completed operation.
- Coinbase – By using Coinbase, you can buy and sell Bitcoins, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, and Litecoin.The payment methods acceptable are Credit and debit card, bank transfer, and wire.
So, are you ready to buy your first Bitcoin?